Answer of the punctuation and capitalization of all board questions 2024












For Class Eleven & Twelve 
Answer of the punctuation and
capitalization of all board questions 2024






Chottogram 2024

Answer
"Have you seen your mother, Jerry?" "I see her every summerShe sends for me."
 I wanted to cry out, "Why are you not with her? How can she let you go away again?" He said, "She comes up here from Manville whenever she can. She does not have a job now."


Rajshahi Board 2024

Answer
Jerry: You look like my mother!
Writer: Do you meet your mother frequently? When have you met her? Does she visit you?
Jerry: She often visits me. She sends gifts for me. Did you see the skates I put on yesterday?
Writer: Why do you not live with her? Doesn't your heart bleed for her?
Jerry: I'm fated to live alone.


Dhaka Board 2024

Answer
Sumi said to Rumi, "What will you do after HSC exam?”  “I'll take preparation for varsity admission." "What's about you?" said Rumi.


Dinajpur Board 2024

Answer
Student: May I come in, Sir?
Headmaster: Yes, come in.
Student: Good morning, Sir.
Headmaster: Good morning. What do
you want?
Student: Sir, I want a transfer certificate.
Headmaster: A transfer certificateWhy do you need a transfer certificate? It's the
middle of the session.
Student: My father has been transferred from Dhaka to Khulna.
Headmaster: Oh, I see. Can't you stay
here for the rest of the session?
Student: Sorry, sir, I can't. My father
is unable to afford me here.
Headmaster: Don't you have any relative here?
Student: No, I haven't.
Headmaster: Where is your application?
Student: Here it is, Sir.
Headmaster: Have you cleared
your tuition fees?
Student: Yes, sir. Here is the receipt.
Headmaster: Meet the head clerk. 
Student: Thank you, sir.


Jashore Board 2024

Answer 
Jerry: I can chop some wood today.
Writer: But I've a boy coming from the orphanage.
Jerry: I'm the boy.
Writer: You? But you're small.
Jerry: Size doesn't matter chopping wood, some of the big boys don't chop well. I've been chopping wood for a long time. 
Writer: Very well. There's the axe. Go ahead. See what you can do.


Barisal 2024

Answer
Son : Did you keep a diary during the Liberation War?
Father: Yes, I did.
Son: Can I have a look at it?
Father: I'm afraid, I've lost it.
Son: Can you remember anything about it?
Father: Yes, I remember one event. There were lots of sounds and bangs outside one night. You wanted to look out. but we didn't let you.
Father: Because, it was very dangerous. You were only four years old then.
Son : I can't remember anything.
Father It's natural. No one can remember all from early childhood.


Sylhet Board 2024

Answer
Ratan said to his father, "I want to go outside for sometime. Why is it not the suitable time for going out?”  “I need to meet my friend, Shimul." "Now, it is 8 PM. You should not waste time doing this type of activities," father replied. "I'll come back before 9 o'clock,” said Ratan. "This is the last time I think," father said.


Cumilla Board 2024

Answer
Yasha: What happened to you, Meem? You're not looking normal.
Meem: You are right, my friend. I'm really very upset today.
Yasha: But why? Won't t you say me the reason?
Meem: Why not? A road accident took the life of our Chairman yesterday. He was a well known person in our village. How pathetic it is for his family!
Yasha: OhThat's very shocking.
Meem: It's very sad that such accidents are occurring frequently in our country.



Mymensingh Board 2024

Answer 
Rahim: We are about to finish our HSC examination. Are you thinking about your future?
Karim: Yes, What about you?
Rahim: I want to pursue higher education. What are your plans?
Karim: I rather follow some vocation courses to make my career.
Rahim: Really?  Have you thought of any particular vocation?
Karim: Yes,  I would like to join the fashion design course. This career has a prospect these days.
Rahim: It is suitable for boys.
Karim: Why not? Boys are as good as girl in many professions now a days. What's your future plan?
Rahim: I would like to go for teaching.
Karim: It's good profession for a studious boy like you,









.

No comments

Don't share any link

Theme images by rusm. Powered by Blogger.